alamak debate!!!






debate oooohhhh debate..the assessment juz arround the corner..im not ready yet. even though i'm from debate club but i'never put my self among of them hahahahhaha..look!!! how lazy i am.. im so lazy to attend their rehearsal meeting and so on.. haaaaa..even they had dinner las month also i didnt come ngehehhehe...no la..im so bz with my commitment la..im sory gurlz..guys...

ok btw..this debate for my assessment for dip sem 3 only in english subject..omg!!! very nervous because my beloved lec will give mark for us. yeah im not good in english thats y im quite nervous my english juz like kampung2 style la kuikuikuikui....

i and my group members who is dila and z (name manje) act as government!! so we will prevent our motion till die kah kah kah...we will make sure our opposition have no idea and no P.O.I (point of information) ahhahahha..look how cruel we are..ngehehhehe...

my beloved lec had release our motion juz now so our motion is...jeng jeng jeng...!!! ooo i am sorry dear! i can't tell you here..its private..i'll tell you later on..hehehe..ooohh wait!!!...I am second debater ngeheheh...

so i really hope that i'll perform well and give point with clear elaborate..wish me luck dude!!!... ok i wanna search for my point!! hohohoho...tata!!!
omg!!! speaker and mic is already here hahahhahaa...omg!! my voice is already LOUD!
im not sure whether i must put my self into this..keep searching various type of book to hightlight point and so on ngeehheheh...i think this is CRAZY..im not nerd as others might be.
so the conclusion is......u read the pic statement above huhuhu...so dont u ever hate debate ok...!!!

0 9999 orang telah komen anda bila lagi:

Post a Comment